Canadian English LO spell check

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Apr 13 23:30:32 UTC 2014

There was an OpenOffice plugin to enable a Canadian English spell
checker/thesaurus in OpenOffice. I'm successfully using it with
LibreOffice v4.1.3.2

I mirrored a copy at

 http://sobac.com/ZIPfiles/Office%20Productivity/en_CA_2_0_0.oxt

There's another version of a Canadian dictionary/thesaurus on the
LibreOffice extensions site, but I haven't used it:

http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/american-british-canadian-spelling-hyphen-thesaurus-dictionaries

- --Bob.

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/    http://sn.jonkman.ca/bobjonkman/