Canadian English LO spell check

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:32:14 UTC 2014

My work around is to select UK English as the dictionary.  But I would like
this to work without someone having to scratch their left ear with their
right toe.

Thanks for raising the issue. Again, this is one of those bugs that can be
a show stopper for some people. Those of us who spend much time promoting
FLOSS would like to see some time spent getting these things fixed.

Best regards,
John