Re-imagining

David M. Pelly david.pelly at hotmail.ca
Wed Apr 10 20:00:01 UTC 2013

About control:

The point that has to be known and understood is that nothing can be accomplished without control and leadership.

In order to be effective and achieve it's goals, every organization must have mandates,  mission statements,  codes of conduct, and codes of ethics.

In order to succeed everything must have  system, order and control.

And it's members need to have a good sense of common sense, useful intelligence, need to have their heads screwed on right,  a good sense of right and wrong, good reasoning abilities,  good logic, good life skills, good people skills, good getting along skills,  good team work skills, need  to be properly educated, have good character and good work ethics, be responsible and the like.

There are  a lot of factors and qualities that make up a good person.

And any organization is only as good as it's members.

And anyone is only as good as they have been bred, brought up, trained and educated.

And there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.

There is good control and bad control.

Think about controlling your life,  your family, your career.

Or the place you work.

Without  good control, the right kind of control,  everything will self destruct.

If it is with you and your car,  without properly controlling it,  you know what happens.

Without  good control one's personal life does not get anywhere.

Without good control  a person's life is like a leaf in the  wind.

So good control, the right kind of control is good and necessary.

The better the leadership, the better the control,  the more successful the organization.

David

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike.

When you are the anvil, bear - when you are the hammer, strike.

Edwin Markham

In vain we build a world,  if at first we don't build the man. Edwin Markham
In vain we build anything,  unless at first we build the man.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/edwinmarkh158684.html#E7dvgvcHs6fbT3qv.99