Ubuntu friendly netbooks

Tim GIlbert knaak at timgilbert.ca
Thu Feb 25 12:05:38 UTC 2010

Interestingly, I had the same problem with my Canon camera on my desktop
with karmic.  It didn't show up in fdisk -l and I tried to guess
the /dev/sd? to try to mount it, no luck.  After a few days of that, I
went out and bought a cheap usb adapter for the card, works great.  I
assumed it was a camera issue since I didn't have this problem with my
nikon coolpics.

Tim