Upgrading to Ubuntu 8.04?

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 18:34:01 UTC 2008

Which email and web browser are you using? In most cases you can move manually move the email and bookmarks, provided that you aren't moving between different applications.
However now since I may be using anyone of 4 different machines on any given day. I use webmail "yahoo, gmail" and del.icio.us  I am a little busy these next few days, but I will have more time this weekend. Feel free to ask for more help.

And I know a lot of people don't like this firefox addon "Torrent-Search Toolbar". But for me it is great because it locally stores all my webmail accounts and passwords. This allows me to easily monitor a dozen different email accounts.