Ubuntu users in Ontario, Canada?

geo yaktur at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 23:02:46 UTC 2008

I'm at home now, I have to go out with my wife to pick up some stuff in town - but this is just a quick note.

I have the following packages installed - I'm looking at my Synaptic Package manager right now.

libct3
php5-mcrypt
php-auth
php-http
php-http-request
php-net-socket
php-net-url
phppgadmin
screem
wwwconfig-common
libapache2-mod-php5
libgtksourceview2.0-common
libgtksourceview-common
notification-daemon
php5
php5-cgi
php5-cli
php5-common
php5-dev
php5-gd
php5-mysql
php5-pgsql
php-sybase
phpmyadmin
php-pear

Is this a correct installation? Should Joomla install then?

Because it certainly does appear that php should be all installed, right???

I still cannot run anything that ends in .php and I've installed this stuff like 3 weeks ago, for 3 weeks it's been not working. I don't understand why this doesn't work if I've installed it by the Synaptic.

geo