Big Box Linux (Paul Baranowski)

Paul Baranowski paul at bigboxlinux.com
Thu Apr 10 15:50:16 UTC 2008

In this case, I turn the question back to you: you need to build a Linux system
that you know will work from day 1, the first time you turn it on.  This
includes hibernate and suspend working, wireless working, 3D graphics card
working, and without any modifications to the base distro install.  What do you
do?