Kevin and Nicole McCormick knmccormick at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 5 01:40:02 UTC 2008

Good day,

I am not very computer savvy so forgive me for any ignorant questions.

I downloaded the Ubuntu 7.10 OS and burned to a CD. I recently received
an old IBM Net Vista with a blank hard drive. The computer has a Pentium
4 processor.

I am attempting to load the Ubuntu onto the blank drive with the CD.
When I turn the computer on I get a message of "no operating system
found. Press F1 for reboot sequence" (maybe not word for word).

The CD is running but I do not know how to start the load sequence.

Can you help?

Kevin