Meeting Announcement (Ubuntu Vancouver, 10 April 2008)

Duda Nogueira dudanogueira at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 5 20:06:24 UTC 2008

Oh no!

And I am leaving Vancouver tomorrow (monday 06/04)

Wrong timing! Good meeting for you guys!

By the way, I'll be crossing Canada, and would expect to stop by the
following cities, on this order, and with no time limit.

Vancouver - Jasper - Winnipeg - Toronto - Hamilton - Halifax - Montreal -
Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Niagara Falls and Hamilton Again.

If you guys live nearby, let me know and I'll be happy to grab a beer or
something together!

Bye!

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Corey Burger <corey.burger at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Kim Kulak <kim at kulak.ca> wrote:
> >

> > Ubuntu Vancouver Meeting Announcement (Our first one, yoo hoo!)
> >

> >  When:
> >
> > April 10, 2008 at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
> >  Where:
>
> Ugh, 2 days before I am in Vancouver. If I can figure out a place to
> stay Sat. night, I will come a day early for this meeting.
>
> Corey

Duda Nogueira
IT Analyst
http://dudanogueira.com.br