FIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD

Doooh_Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:49:00 UTC 2007

Why not upload all of your bookmarks to http://del.icio.us, then you'll have
access to them everywhere?

  _____

From: ubuntu-ca-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-ca-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Maurice Murphy
Sent: January 27, 2007 12:41 PM
To: UBUNTU CANADA GROUP
Subject: FIREFOX & THUNDERBIRD

I want to reinstall Ubuntu to get rid of Windows in my current dual boot
installation.  But I cannot afford to lose my Firefox bookmarks or my
Thunderbird emails and addresses.
So far, I've had no luck finding where the above are stored so that I can
make backups before doing the re-install of Ubuntu.  I would much appreciate
it if someone would let me know where these rascals are stored or any other
items that would allow me to return to my current very stable Ubuntu setup
following a new install.

Please note that I now feel confident that I can live without Windows XP,
MCE or Vista!

Wow!

Maurice