st john's, NL

Sébastien spokieszut at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 30 01:19:31 UTC 2007

Hi!

My name is spok; and I'm a newbie of this list.

I just come to say Hi, and ask if anybody around would live in St John's; NL, and would like to create a group over here.

I went in the LUGs St John's (http://www.slug.nf.net/) and sent a message to the mailling group, but... the message seemed not to be able to get trhough, and it seems pretty dead there... does anyone knows anybody from this group?
I also went to see on the Member's Page of this Canadian Team, but without any more luck...

I just thought therefore than for celebrating the recent release of M$ Vista, it would be a perfect occasion to join a group. ;)

S.