TWO DIFFICULTIES

earth walker earth_walker at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:26:23 UTC 2007

I had this problem for a little while, but I'm a little fuzzy on the
details. IIRC it was something to do with the router/winns server getting
the computer names confused, and getting around it had something to do with
a samba config file - perhaps explicitely naming all the computers in it or
ensuring there is only one winns server or something.

Not particularly helpful, I know, but it may give you some search terms to
narrow things down.

Brendan