TWO DIFFICULTIES

Maurice Murphy m1625 at rogers.com
Wed Jan 24 13:00:59 UTC 2007

Good morning Kyle,

Thank you very much for your direction.  Everything now works
correctly.  When I click Network Servers, I now see three icons: the
Windows network icon and a named icon for each of my two computers.  I
hope this is correct.  Anyway, it works.  Many thanks.

As for my second difficulty, I tried hot plugging my removable drive
after a cold boot, but to no avail.  When I start from a cold boot NONE
of my removable drives are recognized, but ALL are following subsequent
reboot.  Curious, eh?

Again many thanks.  You saved my bacon!

Maurice