DUAL BOOT -- 6.10/7.04 Herd 4?

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Fri Feb 23 01:28:37 UTC 2007

Hi: On a 320 gig Hard Drive, I made 3 Partitions, and put 3 Different
Linux Distro's on the hard drive. The First one puts Grub in the MBR,
the second, put grub in that partition, the Third one puts Grub into the
3rd Partition. Then I rebooted twice. The MBR picks up the Grub Text
from the second and third Partition, and when booted up, all the options
appear in Grub.

I use Ubuntu every day, but figure it might be nice to know about
Freespire, Musix, and Linux XP as well. So with Grub it is possible to
do it!

On a 160 Gig Hard Drive, I put 2 Distros, did the same thing, Grub gets
picked up from the partitions, and is written to the MBR.

Alfred!