Hi !

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Fri Sep 8 11:16:57 UTC 2006

Hi I live close to Algonquin Park:

There were quite a few people here that used to play with Ubuntu, but
when upgrades to it caused EXT-3 Errors that needed to be fixed
Manually, and caused the Booting process to stop. Errors like Open
Office freezing the Computer! Almost Mal-ware like errors! Just about
everyone got FED UP with UBUNTU, and they all moved to MEPIS  and SIMPLY
MEPIS. To have a few errors now and then might get you to learn Linux a
bit more, in an effort to Fix those errors, but to have your System
completely broken every update you make - Who needs Viruses! Ubuntu has
Upgrades, that do the same thing as Viruses do! This is some alternative
to Windows?? This situation is the best advertising to get Windows. I
don't make upgrades anymore, I'm frightened to do them, because they
aren't even Alpha, not even remotely Beta, they take your nice Stable
Linux, and make it complete Junk!

Alfred!