D-Link and Ndiswrapper

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 02:58:34 UTC 2006

Brendan, your information is the best feedback ever! I'm happy, no I'm
ecstatic, to report that I'm writing this email and sending via my wireless
card!
I've been trying to get this card going off and on for about a year, with it
always plaguing the back of my mind. It was just one of those things I was
determined to figure out.
I don't want to even imagine how many hours I've spent researching and
looking for a solution on the net.
Of course there were many answers, some of them drawn out and elaborate, but
nothing worked. Now your response has made it so easy.
I started out trying to get it going on 5.10, then 6.06, all to no avail.
Then I thought I'd find a solution in 6.10. Now I have instructions for
both!
Anyway, I owe you a pitcher or two. If you're ever in the Sudbury area,
definitely let me know.

Hi, Tee Jay.