Ubuntu.ca handout, v0.9...

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:11:49 UTC 2005

OK, latest version, possibly the final version, depending on what you all say!

http://www.warbard.ca/temp/Ubuntu_CA_insert.pdf

I've noticed that evince doesn't render the SVG art very smoothly, but
Adobe Acrobat Reader does. Haven't printed from either yet. The
Scribus devs do say that Acrobat Reader is *still* the best PDF viewer
going - too bad it's such a pig of an app!

It's lost the big background image - Canonical shot down my
maple-leaf-inside-Ubuntu-logo idea, and it was interfering with the
text anyway. I was thinking of putting a tan background under the
Ubuntu title & logo, but for now it's all just plain.

Brian.