Ubuntu in Canadian Libraries

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:17:52 UTC 2005

<snip>
> We want to minimize expenses and make this a sustainable effort, but at
> the same time hace direct contact with people so I don' t see us
> actually shipping the CDs but visiting and explaining why they should
> have them.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Fabian

My vision for this project was slightly different. Shipit can ship
Loco teams cds without covers. My idea was that Loco teams would take
those cds, and purchase DVD covers. They would then print the DVD
cover and an insert in their local langage. Thus when a new version
came out, they could ship the library a new cd to put into the
existing DVD cover.

But in order to see if this is sustainable, we should trial in a few
libraries and see if the cds are being checked out.

Cheers,

Corey