Ubuntu Bug Day - March 24, 2011

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 23 15:20:11 UTC 2011

Hello fellow Ubuntu Bug Triagers!

This week's Bug Day target is your friendly neighborhood installer ubiquity!
 * 150 New bugs need a hug

We are trying something different this week and specifically focusing on
recreating New bug reports about ubiquity.  Our goal is to move them to the
Confirmed status after having improved the bug report by recreating it and
documenting the steps to recreate it.

So download your latest daily CD image of choice[1], setup your favorite
installer testing system (real or virtual) and get ready for the Bug Day
on March 24th, 2011!

 * http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20110324
 * join us on irc in #ubuntu-bugs on Freenode

We are always looking for new tasks or ideas for the Bug Days, if you have one
add it to the planning page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/Planning.

If you're new to all this, head to http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs

[1] http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/
For example, see the daily-live directory for Ubuntu desktop images with
ubiquity

Have a nice day,
--
Brian Murray