Hugday proposition: Jaunty bugs

Mohammed Amine IL Idrissi ilidrissiamine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:30:23 BST 2010

Of course, we can't include 700+ bugs. But we can reduce it by including
100-200 bugs in the list.
Here's some search results:
- There were 228 New bugs.
- There were 271 Incomplete bugs.
- There were 215 Confirmed bugs.
Which is a total of 713 bugs. Maybe we should take 100-150 bugs from each
status? (150 might sound like a high number, but there's a probability that
there are a lot of bugs with an inappropriate tag)

Thank you,
Mohamed Amine IL Idrissi
PS: It seems bughelper is no longer in the repos. Is there an alternative to
this package (and more specifically the bugnumbers utility)?