Hugday proposition: Jaunty bugs

Micah Gersten micahg at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 20 00:36:11 BST 2010

This seems like a good target for after Final Freeze, perhaps we should
pick a default app with a lot of bugs for the next few hugdays to try to
get any last minute fixes into Maverick?
Perhaps just the hottest bugs that have been found in maverick to date?
Or maybe the most recent 100 bugs each in New, Confirmed, Incomplete?