filing bugs

David Tombs cyan.spam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:45:00 BST 2009

Hi Caroline (and all),

The ReportingBugs page does actually have instructions (under "Filing
bugs at launchpad.net" to use the no-redirect option.

However, I think bugs.edge.launchpad.net is really lacking in that it
has no "report a bug" link at all. If I wasn't subscribed to this
mailing list I would have no idea what to do. I see in
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Specs/IncreaseApportAdoption> that
keeping the button but redirecting to the wiki page is also an option,
and I think that would be far more helpful. Not sure if this is the
right venue for talking about that, though.

Regards,
David