[Ubuntu-be] Oost-Vlannderen - Geraardsbergen moving onto the future

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Thu Jan 10 18:27:15 GMT 2008

Op donderdag 10-01-2008 om 14:45 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
glennsouth:
> A local retailer was here yesterday with a new Brothers Printer FAX
> COPY PC-135 for sale that does everything, but we have a little
> problem with the code. It works in ROOT USER mode but not Regular user
> mode.
>
> 1. Is there someone I can direct the code too?

This sounds like a permissions problem.
What exactly did you try (printing, faxing, ...?) and what did work and
what did not work?

> 2. He also wants to know how to tell GRUB how to make Windows XP? /
> BOOT first. And what files or code you need to do a change too.

You need to change this in '/boot/grub/menu.lst'.
If you want, I can show how to do this properly.

--
Jan Claeys