[Ubuntu-be] Website layout

Serge van Ginderachter serge at vanginderachter.be
Wed Jun 27 13:24:50 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 13:58 +0200, Pierre Buyle wrote:
> Do you have any pointers for useful information on
>  - fetching Drupal profiles from the outside (a PHP script not running
> inside Drupal)
>  - integrating new behavior and content type (the map, but also
> computer shops information with ACL, etc.)

Drupal has lots of plugins (modules) to let you do a lot of stuff. ACL
is pretty standard, and as for maps:
http://drupal.org/project/gmap

I have been deploying some drupal for my own (professional) website and
am very pleased with all the possibilities.

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

Better to be a geek than an idiot. -- Unknown