[Ubuntu-be] Website layout

Wouter Horré wouter-ubuntu at horre.be
Wed Jun 27 13:44:26 BST 2007

I am not that familiar with the Drupal API [1], but my guess is that it should
be possible to write a drupal module that provides an interface to the
profile data (e.g. by outputting xml data instead of a page). This would be
similar to the way the rss module of drupal provides an RSS interface to the
content...

Another solution would be to access the drupal database directly and provide a
CI model that uses the drupal database... I also think it is rather
straightforward to reimplement the views of the map application as drupal
modules, but this limits the reusability, off course.

regards
Wouter

[1] http://api.drupal.org/

--