[Ubuntu-be] Website layout

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:58:30 BST 2007

Nice.

Do you have any pointers for useful information on
 - fetching Drupal profiles from the outside (a PHP script not running
inside Drupal)
 - integrating new behavior and content type (the map, but also
computer shops information with ACL, etc.)

Obviously, this is to get an idea on what could be done to integrate a
Drupal driven community site with a custom map application like ours.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people