[Ubuntu-be] Flemish ministry of education distributes Ubuntu

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:31:22 GMT 2006

Well because I've no experience with other CMS (except PHPNuke long
time ago) and because CMS-MS was really simple to use (When we
started, Joomla looked way more to complicated and PHPNuke-like to
me). If we have people ready to install an CMS, admin (update, manager
users, etc.) it and find/create a decent cross browser accessible
ubuntu template I'll be happy to give him the key of the house.

On 11/17/06, Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be> wrote:
> Why not using an already existing CMS like drupal, bitweaver, joomla,
> xoops, typo3,... that some of us already have some experience with?

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people