[Ubuntu-be] Distribution points and official CDs

Jean-Francois BECKERS free.ouyo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:06:42 BST 2006

> * Is it possible to foresee a third category "distribution only points"
> on the map, where people could get CDs without making an appointment
> and which would give opening hours and **complete** address instead of
> a contact email address ? (if not, we will find a solution, but less
> effective)

I think this proposition is a good one so we can put some bookstores on the map.
Most of them sell computer mag so this may give them some new clients
and for us some new Ubuntu users.

This is alos more confortable for interrested users. They only have to
pick a CD and don't need a meeting with one of us. When those users
are convinced of the Ubuntu-Live, they will contact us for
install/configuration issues.
--
Jean-Francois BECKERS <free.ouyo at gmail.com>