[Ubuntu-BD] Message of Bug, Remove it.

Nasimul Haque nasim.haque at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:26:22 GMT 2009

There are some problems about your thoughts.

> 1. We haven't reached at the  perfect time for TV program:
>  If we ask to ourself, how much time we expand to see TV programs of
> Bangladesh.The answer is not good at all. Rather than we will like to see
> video from Youtube. So, if we make 10 minutes clips of 6 in number(even
> through our mobile camera) and post it to youtube, that will be more
> fruitfull than the TV program.

People who watches youtube, most of them already know about Linux.
Yes, youtube channel in BANGLA is a very attractive and good place to
promote Linux. But, the TV program is for the mass communication about
Linux. TV still has very much influence in people's life, since only a
few people have access to the internet.

> 2. We should organise* short presentation* of about 2 hours at various
> educational institutes (Secondary School, College, Universities), and after
> the presentation We need to give them prizes on the quiz of our topic. that
> will be very attractive to them. Various organisations who use computer
> randomly, can be our target.

This one is a good proposal. In the beginning of Ubuntu-BD there were
some presentations at different institutions. I don't know why it has
been stopped.

> 3. We can launch some *T shirts, College Bags*, which can be a good
> advertise item.

This is not clear. Do you want sell them? Or want to wear them by yourself.

> 5. we need to *more active at Internet*. It can be spamming (Though it is
> not a good act, we will do that for a good work)

Never ever spam on anything. Only dumbs are attracted to the spam.
People are getting smarter these days. Spamming only can hurt the
product, nothing else.

> 6. We can use  *Ubuntu site address*  with various tags at the end of our
> email. Its really a good practise.
>            It can be as: *I use Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com>to be honest*

That's purely personal preference. No one can push others what to put
in their signature.

--
M. Nasimul Haque, M.Sc.(SUST)
Wessex Institute of Technology