[ Ubuntu-BD ] Some questions

Hafiz Imtiaz eee.imtiaz at gmail.com
Sun May 11 19:28:28 BST 2008

Vaia

I have tried to connect to the net using the
"gnome-pppfixedforgutsy_0.3.24-1_i386.deb". but i have failed to do.
Somehow it does not find my mobile.

But if i type 'lsusb' in the terminal, it detects my mobile and shows
'Bus 004 Device 002: ID 0fce:d069 Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
AB'

I don't know what is the problem. Anyway, this is not a big problem.

I had a big problem today. When i enabled "Compiz Fusion", all the menus
from my MATLAB window disappeared. After disabling "Compiz Fusion", they
came back. I don't know why this happened. Does anyone have any idea
about this?

Thanks in advance

Hafiz Imtiaz
0306005