[Ubuntu-BD] Yahoo im with voice and video chat

9el lenin at phpxperts.net
Mon Dec 8 12:26:43 GMT 2008

Thats good I'm gonna try. I used to use the Skype before upgrading to
Intrepid Ibex.

Now, even after using    *killall pulseaudio *  Skype cant make voicecalls.

Need the solution urgent as I have clients waiting to call me.  :(

Use FreeOpenSourceSoftwares, Stop piracy, Let the developers live. Get
a Free CD of Ubuntu mailed to your door without any cost. Visit :
www.ubuntu.com