Precise Pangolin Release Parties

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:35:57 UTC 2012

Good evening one and all,

With the finalisation of the Brisbane release party details we now
have 2 confirmed events for the Ubuntu-AU team.

For those of you in the Sydney area check out -
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-au/1505/detail/

Everyone in and around Brisbane should look up -
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-au/1618/detail/

And the rest of you - start planning your own local one! It's not
hard, pick a date, time and location you would be willing to spend an
hour our two hanging out at a cafe, bar or other public place. Post up
the details on the loco.u.c site (if you're not sure how to do that,
just ask, there are many people on the list able to guide you through
signing up events) and send the mailing list an email with all the
details and a link.

There does not have to be hours of planning and it doesn't take days
to do the paperwork for the event, so get cracking!

--
Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris