Unity

trideceth12 at gawab.com trideceth12 at gawab.com
Mon May 23 14:22:23 UTC 2011

That's true,

I am actually using LXDE with Natty as I write this email :D

I know I don't have to leave to because of Unity, and I haven't yet. I
guess I'm just feeling a little disappointed and am taking it out on
Canonical. I feel like Unity (and GNOME3) are a demonstration of a
movement in computing (society in general) that I dislike. When I use a
tool I want it to be functional, not flashy; it's features right at my
fingertips.

It's probably not the right forum to just whinge like this, so I'm
sorry. I'm just disappointed.

Jake