Evolution "error while synchronising inbox"

Simon Ives simon at simonives.info
Mon Jun 14 11:16:47 BST 2010

I don't know if it'll be helpful but Evolution did this to me a while ago
with my work emails.  The problem for me was that work's mail server would
'reset' the conection as Evolution didn't sync often enough.  I had IT
change the mail server settings and I've not had the issue again.

Regards.

--
SIMON IVES

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Mitch Towner <mitch.towner.ubuntu at gmail.com