less talk more action

karmic karmic at scentient.com.au
Tue Apr 13 16:07:50 BST 2010

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 05:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
Michael <keltoiboy at gmail.com> wrote:

Respectfully, I'm not bringing you back into the discussion - that
is your choice, but you make some judgemental statements, and raise
some questions. BTW, personally I agree with Dave Hall.

> It is to difficult to do things within this group. I'm not in a

What 'things' have you found difficult to do within this group?

> situation where I can just do the things that are being suggested
> throughout the various threads. Instead I know where my talents are
> and would love to know where I can apply them

What are your talents?

> The porn thing was used as an example and nothing more. What I found

I'm subscribed to the list so haven't seen any porn come through.

> aggravating was it was so hard to get an answer. Let's be serious
> here the word Google was in the previous sentence yet for some
> unknown reason people went charging off to something else.

I don't think people will understand how to respond to your statement,
myself included, because you have introduced Google from another
thread, and this statement is pretty vague (..'something else'..)

> As for transparency, I don't care anymore, I don't have the time nor
> the energy to deal with what is in essence a group under tight
> control.

What control do you want the 'group' to have? You ARE NOT empowered to
speak on behalf of, or to represent the opinion of Canonical or
Ubuntu, and nor is the 'group'. FOSS gives lots of freedoms, but not
even the GPL gives you the freedom to act on the behalf of another
person or entity.

> All that has really been asked for is a chance for the
> community to have a vote on what is happening. I have nothing

So what is happening that you want to vote on?

> further to say on this matter unless I am brought back into it.
>
> Ciao for now.
> Michael (k3lt01)

rgds
in a naughty world. Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"