less talk more action

Cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Tue Apr 13 23:17:38 BST 2010

For me I have been on the list for a while too I believe it was 2006 for me as well, why the inactivity 1) the au website can be visited every 12 months without any visible changes & 2) the irc channel seems like the morgue as well! Can someone be blamed for this? I don't know & if I did would it be productive to point fingers or just move on? I think the latter is the better choice. The majority seem (need some sort of poll to sort this one out if you want to be democratic) to be in favour of change! Why not be democratic?

 Cary

"Tony \"H.G\" Candito" <blindraven at gmail.com> wrote ..     Has anyone making noise about this actually been in the community for more than a year?   2006. And I'd wager most of the people you think haven't been around for that long simply haven't been active as a product of the reasons outlined prior.      Ross     On 13 April 2010 22:02, Michael <keltoiboy at gmail.com> wrote: > I'll get shot down for this I know but I am getting to a stage where I > am beyond caring. > > It is to difficult to do things within this group. I'm not in a > situation where I can just do the things that are being suggested > throughout the various threads. Instead I know where my talents are > and would love to know where I can apply them. Asking simple questions > never gets a simple answer, instead as has been pointed out, we are > told to go forth and just do whatever. Sorry but for some of us that > will not work. > > The porn thing was used as an example and nothing more. What I found > aggrava
 ting was it was so hard to get an answer. Let's be serious here > the word Google was in the previous sentence yet for some unknown > reason people went charging off to something else. > > As for transparency, I don't care anymore, I don't have the time nor > the energy to deal with what is in essence a group under tight > control. All that has really been asked for is a chance for the > community to have a vote on what is happening. I have nothing further > to say on this matter unless I am brought back into it. > > Ciao for now. > Michael (k3lt01) > > -- > ubuntu-au mailing list > ubuntu-au at lists.ubuntu.com > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-au >  -- ubuntu-au mailing list ubuntu-au at lists.ubuntu.com https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-au