LEADERSHIP and a ROADMAP

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 03:13:55 BST 2010

Michael,

I'm sorry to diverge a little here but I was wondering if you would be able
to email me these references to porn on the mailing list that has been
mentioned a couple of times now. As a mailing list admin I see my fair share
of spam from the list but the whole idea of the mailing list admin team (of
which I am only one of several) is to prevent this type of thing getting
through to the list. Other than the messages we cull from the list I am not
aware of anything else of dubious nature going to the list. If you can
please send it off list so we don't re-spam it again I will endeavour to
have it looked into and I will report back any findings made to you and the
list.

Regards,

Jared Norris