HELP

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:30:14 BST 2008

Hi Charmaine

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 20:56:22 Mark & Charmaine wrote:
> hello there i have one of those computers and have no idea how to use it
> could you  please email me the info  to charmaine_inness at hotmail.com
>
> which company does support the computer as we tried to get the internet on
> it and they say they dont do it
>
> you can also contact me on 0437532811 thank you heaps

Problem above is that you gave us nothing to work with. What is one of those
computers for example. Could be any system available. Are you using dialup or
broadband? What modem are you using. Which version of ubuntu? etc. The more
specific you can be the more likely people will be able to help you. If
you're using a broadband modem then which one? They're generally setup via
the browser in ubuntu and setting will in part depend on you internet service
provider so we may well need that info as well. Even isp techies that don't
know ubuntu can get you there with a broadband setup if you can start your
browser, i.e. firefox

James