netcomm v300 and ubuntu

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:09:29 BST 2007

I am puzzled.  How can you have VoIP working but without internet access.
It does not work without internet access.

I opted for a router/modem with VoIP built in.  Still, both the modem
function and VoIP function had to be set up separately.
Setup is done via your browser and not operating system dependent.

As far as I know, the adaptor should be plugged into one of the ethernet
ports of the modem.

Cheers,
Andre

andremangan at gmail.com