netcomm v300 and ubuntu

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:10:04 BST 2007

Hello Todd,

VoIP comes in two flavours, via softphone, operated from your computer (like
Ekiga) or landline operating via your broadband modem.

Both your Netcomm adapter and your DLink modem have to be configured for
VoIP.  If you have installation discs for both your adapter and your modem
there should be a pdf manual on the disc to let you know how to accomplish
this.  Procedures can vary from product to product.

If you use a landline via your adapter once it is configured you can use
VoIP without turning on your computer - for softphone it has to be turned
on.

Cheers,
Andre

andremangan at gmail.com