Ubuntu-Au Newsletter 01

Matthew Vermeulen mattvermeulen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 00:45:49 BST 2006

On 9/4/06, Akash Mehta <draicone at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/4/06, Ben Duivesteyn <duivesteyn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I would like to announce the availablility of the 1st Isssue of the
> Offial
> > Ubuntu-Au Newsletter.
> > currently available from
> > http://www.duivesteyn.com.au/ubuntu/0001_September_2006_Ubuntu-au.pdf
> >
> > If you have any ideas/articles for the newsletter please visit
> > wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Newsletter and add it.

Being a bit pedantic here, but at a recent meeting it was decided that
Ubuntu-Au was to be capitalised as Ubuntu-Au , not as Ubuntu-AU, as it is in
the newsletter ;)

Other than that, nice newsletter, and I look forward to more.

Btw, maybe including the dates for the upcoming meetings would be a good
idea. :)

Matthew Vermeulen (MatthewV)