Ubuntu-Au Newsletter 01

celtic at sairyx.org celtic at sairyx.org
Tue Sep 5 01:06:17 BST 2006

> On 9/4/06, Akash Mehta <draicone at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 9/4/06, Ben Duivesteyn <duivesteyn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I would like to announce the availablility of the 1st Isssue of the
>> Offial
>> > Ubuntu-Au Newsletter.
>> > currently available from
>> > http://www.duivesteyn.com.au/ubuntu/0001_September_2006_Ubuntu-au.pdf
>> >
>> > If you have any ideas/articles for the newsletter please visit
>> > wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Newsletter and add it.

Hey,

I'm really pedantic about spelling and grammar; can I make myself
available to you (Ben and Joh) as a general editor? I'd like to at least
be able to do a once over on the newsletter before you publish it; a sense
of some professionalism is pretty good to have, especially with
publications that the whole world can see.

> Btw, maybe including the dates for the upcoming meetings would be a good
idea. :)

See the very bottom. :)

 - Yuki.