An Open Letter to the Ubuntu-au Members

GrAnT GaLbRaiTh manicka at ubuntu.com
Sun May 7 01:46:28 BST 2006

On 5/4/06, Andrew <andrew at swinndesign.com> wrote:

> We also ask that those
> wishing to comment do so before this coming Monday, May 8th. On Monday
> evening once we have the significant support of members from the group
> we will be calling a special meeting to start working on the foundation
> the group needs.

Has this meeting been called? Important issues such as this need to be
discussed at our regular meetings first. Please put it on the agenda there.
If a special meeting needs to be called then it would be best if that was
negotiated at a regular meeting first. I can only assume that a Monday
meeting in the off week may be called because it suits the interested
parties best.

--

Grant Galbraith
manicka at ubuntu.com