An Open Letter to the Ubuntu-au Members

Steven Tucker steventucker at iinet.net.au
Sat May 6 05:46:06 BST 2006

dave kempe wrote:

> Steven Tucker wrote:
>
>> Come on, really. If it fails at this most basic level, why is this
>> discussion even an issue?
>

> I agree entirely.
>

>> Who wants to help??
>

> me. lets do it. actions speak louder than words.

Okay, thanks for putting your hand up. I will get started as soon as I
can, I am organising a lug meeting tonight and have about 20 things I
need to do today and tomorrow, so expect something during the week.

Thanks again

Tuxta

PS you lead by example, should others like to be involved, your email is
a great example of how to. If someone has a complaint or suggestion,
please also have the solution and a working example.