[ubuntu-art] Checking In

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:03:21 BST 2009

Hello everyone ...

For some reason :/ I haven't been getting many emails from this list of
late. It may be a problem on my end but I thought I would mention it
here.

I see from the road map we are quickly coming to the artwork deadline
(9/24).

I believe The Night Impression Gtk Theme is to the point I would call it
beta. I saw a post back in August from Andrew about community themes and
I certainly hope Night Impression will make the cut.

IMO it would be nice for the community if the community theme package is
built and included for the beta (10/1).

John