[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] folder-fix

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Thu May 7 23:47:29 BST 2009

> P.S. I have noted that the scalable version may not work in Nautilus so
> I you are interested I would ask for help on that topic.\

I made some experiments, but no improvements. With rendering to PNG all
goes like a charm. But as SVG some objects don't appears. I don't know
why and I couldn't find the mistake. Seems to be a Bug in Inkscape.
Is no support for Inkscape? - I already haven't looked for it...
Would be fine to know how to get all objects visible as SVG in Nautilus
etc.

Oliver