[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Inkscape Bug

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Fri May 8 18:04:16 BST 2009

> @ Oliver:
> These bugs with Inkscape are very bad and I hope they can make something
> in order to fix them. Also a global gradient perset would be perfect.
>
> Anton

Yes. I have it in "start-here" and for say a quick and actual example
"video-display" haves it in the feet. "gtk-media" will have it maybe,
too. But, of course, we have some more icons in svg (scalable) where are
missing some little details in the icon and makes the aspect more flat
and poor - different. I don't know where the Bug is? In Inkscape or in
svg-lib form Gnome?

Oliver