[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] New submissions (May 6th 2009)

Oliver Scholtz 1 scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Thu May 7 14:23:56 BST 2009

> I'm with Cory. I think it looks similar to the current one. I
> personally like the one shipped with the Mac OS X version of
> Transmission (you can see on the home page
> http://www.transmissionbt.com/ ). I don't why they use a different one
> for the Linux version. Maybe we could ask them if we can include it in
> the set.

I don't understand nothing. :-)

The link shows a icon with a perspective we normaly don't use. Daniel
made a icon with the same aspect, but in the front-view. (It haves the
same characteristics like the icon in your link.) And it doesn't look as
a port form oxygen. It's looking similar, but it's different.
In my opinion I am totally agree with Daniels icon here. ;-)

Oliver