[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] New submissions (May 6th 2009)

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Thu May 7 03:58:32 BST 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oliver Scholtz wrote:
> > - Transmission is a nice new candidate. It's similar to oxygen, but our
> > own work.
> >

> I'm not feeling it personally, and I am increasingly feeling that using
> the Oxygen icons as a base is clashing with Sebastien's current style.
> Discuss.

I'm with Cory. I think it looks similar to the current one. I personally
like the one shipped with the Mac OS X version of Transmission (you can see
on the home page http://www.transmissionbt.com/ ). I don't why they use a
different one for the Linux version. Maybe we could ask them if we can
include it in the set.

> - document-new, folder new are sure canditates, too. Of course, if you
> > like the new glymph. ;) (Edit-cut: here I think the outline could be a
> > little bit stronger in 22x22 and 16x16.)
> >

> I want to get a set of glyphs done before we proceed.

I've been trying to make some glyphs for the "new" icons. If I have time
I'll try to do different versions and upload them to the wiki.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org