[ubuntu-art] Promotional material for parties

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Aug 10 18:57:56 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 15:58 +0200, Gilles Coulais wrote:

> I need in fact 2 things :
> - Comments and remarks.
> - Anyone who knows 2D animation. In fact, I wrote a short synopsis to
> create a promotional movie, based on the images. I personally don't know
> anything on animation. Anyone interested ?
>
> 2 versions are available :
> Positive version (for printing purposes ==> less ink):
> http://pouvoir-choisir.org/logiciel-libre/public/flyer_v0.3.png

The blur is cut-off on both sides a bit.

> Negative version (for any purpose):
> http://pouvoir-choisir.org/logiciel-libre/public/flyer_v0.3_negative.png

This negative version works better, but I do see the problem with using
that much ink :)

It is quite well executed, except for the Ubuntu font shooting holes
into it. You could fix the kerning of "b" and "e" in "liberté, but the
"rt" combo is just a disaster in this font.

Maybe you could tweak the color of the left, brightest segment to keep
it away from brown-green.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: